Giving more control to patients with long term conditions is crucial to improving health and value, says David Nicholson, NHS Chief Executive.
What others are sayingThese are links to other websites. Views expressed here do not necessarily represent the views of the Department of Health.
- West Midlands appoints bosses for five PCT clusters | Healthcare Network | Guardian Professional
- FT.com / choice, competition and diversity
- NHS trusts fight health secretary over 'value-added' drug pricing | Society | The Guardian
- Consortia to 'police' primary care quality
- NHS must care in the community