What others are sayingThese are links to other websites. Views expressed here do not necessarily represent the views of the Department of Health.
- West Midlands appoints bosses for five PCT clusters | Healthcare Network | Guardian Professional
- FT.com / choice, competition and diversity
- NHS trusts fight health secretary over 'value-added' drug pricing | Society | The Guardian
- Consortia to 'police' primary care quality
- NHS must care in the community
Tagged: Simon Burns
Reports in the media this week include claims from Dr Mark Porter of the British Medical Association that the NHS modernisation plans will reduce the standard of health care provision to the 1930s. In response, Health Minister Simon Burns said: … Continue reading
Published: March 8, 2011
Simon Burns visited the East of England to talk to NHS staff and local communities about the NHS White Paper. To view more videos from the NHS White Paper visits, see our NHS White Paper YouTube playlist.
Published: September 13, 2010