What others are sayingThese are links to other websites. Views expressed here do not necessarily represent the views of the Department of Health.
- West Midlands appoints bosses for five PCT clusters | Healthcare Network | Guardian Professional
- FT.com / choice, competition and diversity
- NHS trusts fight health secretary over 'value-added' drug pricing | Society | The Guardian
- Consortia to 'police' primary care quality
- NHS must care in the community
Paul Zollinger-Read’s weekly update to the GP pathfinder community. The main event this week was the publication by the Department of Health of the Functions of GP Commissioning Consortia. This is a working document and it sets out: the proposed … Continue reading
Published: March 15, 2011