What others are sayingThese are links to other websites. Views expressed here do not necessarily represent the views of the Department of Health.
- West Midlands appoints bosses for five PCT clusters | Healthcare Network | Guardian Professional
- FT.com / choice, competition and diversity
- NHS trusts fight health secretary over 'value-added' drug pricing | Society | The Guardian
- Consortia to 'police' primary care quality
- NHS must care in the community
Tagged: Lord Howe
Several reports in the media this week claim that GPs will be able to profiteer from the new commissioning arrangements by keeping any savings they make. In particular, it has been reported that private health firm IHP plans to set … Continue reading
Published: March 3, 2011
Lord Howe visited the East Midlands to discuss the NHS White Paper. To view more videos from the NHS White Paper visits, see our NHS White Paper YouTube playlist.
Published: August 27, 2010