Important notes on giving financial information

Please remember that only licensed financial advisers can give financial advice to parents. This includes telling parents which account provider they should choose, or which type of Child Trust Fund (CTF) account they should open.

However, there is lots of information on this website that you can give to parents to help them make these decisions for themselves.

Other resources

Further materials to help you explain the CTF and why it is important to parents can be downloaded from the resources for voluntary and community organisations section on this site.

HM Revenue & Customs logo