Income over £10,000 but less than £25,000

Income £10,001 to £25,000

Charities in this income range must send us:

Annual Return
  • Part A – Charity information
Trustees' Annual Report (TAR) and accounts
  • If the financial period you are reporting on ended before 1 April 2009, you should also send us your TAR and accounts. Charities in this income range no longer have to send us TAR and accounts for financial years ending on or after 1 April 2009.
login to complete your Annual Return and/or submit your TAR and accounts



Part A - Charity information

This information forms part of the charity's entry on the Register, and includes key areas such as contact and trustee details as well as income and expenditure.

Trustees' Annual Report and accounts

Charities in this income range must prepare a Trustees' Annual Report (TAR) and accounts. However, they should ONLY submit TARs and accounts for financial periods that ended before 1 April 2009. For financial periods ending on or after that date, they must still prepare them each year and make copies available to the public, but no longer have to send them to us.

When you submit the return online, you can attach the TAR and accounts if they are required. They may be in a combined document or separate documents, but must be in PDF format. Our guidance on preparing Trustees' Annual Reports and accounts provides more information


© Crown Copyright

© 2010 Crown Copyright          Copyright Notice, Disclaimer and Privacy Statement