Jump to site navigation [j]

Anti-social behaviour

Information on how to report anti-social behaviour.

Anti-social behaviour is any aggressive, intimidating or destructive activity that damages or destroys another person's quality of life.

Archived content

If you are looking for information held on the anti-social behaviour section of the website site prior to 7 May 2010, you can now find it on the archived version of the Home Office website (new window) kept by The National Archives.

Similarly, you can also view the Home Office's website 'Tackling anti-social behaviour and its causes' (new window) in an archived version maintained by The National Archives.

Reporting anti-social behaviour

If you are harassed or victimised, if anti-social behaviour is affecting your quality of life, or making you fear for your safety or the safety of others, contact your local anti-social behaviour team, neighbourhood policing team or local police station directly and file a complaint. If the situation is an emergency (if someone's life or health is threatened) call 999.

All complaints are treated as confidential under the Data Protection Act, so you don't have to worry about your identity being revealed.

Find out more about how to report anti-social behaviour (new window) on the Directgov website.

See also

Home Office websites