Website of the UK government

Please note that this website has a UK government accesskeys system.

Public services all in one place

Main menu

Contact Directgov

Use this form to report errors, broken links or technical problems, or comment on the site or any of our associated online services. You can also use this form if you can't find what you're looking for on Directgov or you are unsure who to contact.

We are currently experiencing a higher than usual number of enquiries and will respond to your email as soon as possible. You may find your enquiry will be dealt with more quickly by the specific helpdesks listed on the main Help page.

Please note:

If your enquiry is more specific we may pass your email to the appropriate government department, executive agency or NDPB (Non Departmental Public Body) who may be able to assist you further. Some examples of external bodies that provide services on Directgov are the Driver & Vehicle Licensing Agency (DVLA) and Student Finance England.

Please do not send personal information.

(The comments box has a limit of 600 characters) If your enquiry relates to a specific page, copy and paste the URL (address) into the field below the comment box.


Access keys