- An overview to the benefits of AFPS 05.
- A more detailed guide on family pension benefits. This booklet is currently being updated.
- A more detailed guide on ill-health benefits for AFPS 05 members.
- This is the rules for AFPS 05 members.
- GOTT Arrangements for members of AFPS 05.
- This is the rules on Early Departure Payments, Resettlement Grants and Tier 1 ill-health lump sum payments.
- This shows the linkage between the AFCS tariff and the AFPS 05 ill-health tiers. This is currently being updated.
- This part covers the rules for the Armed Forces Redundancy Scheme (AFRS)06 for those who are members of AFPS 05.
- Frequently asked questions about the Armed Forces Pension Scheme 2005
- Information for medical and dental officers on the bonus scheme within AFPS 05, including a summary of bonus points and an application form.
- A quick easy reference to pension terms for AFPS 05 and AFPS 75 members.
- This form should be used to nominate who you want a lump sum paid to on your death if you die in service or before your preserved pension becomes payable.
- This form should be used if you wish to allocate a percentage of your pension to a dependant. Once in payment, the decision cannot be reversed.
- This form should be used to apply to purchase Added Years.
- This form should be completed and sent to SPVA 3 months before your 65th birthday to claim your preserved pension.
- This form should be used if you wish to reduce your pension lump sum to increase your pension. Once the figures have been agreed, the decision to commute CANNOT be reversed.