Redundancy Payments Offices

So that the Redundancy Payments Directorate can deal with your form as efficiently and swiftly as possible, it needs to be submitted to the correct Redundancy Payments Office (RPO). From the list below, please choose the area in which the redundant job was situated and contact them for the correct form.

Form RP1

RP1 Form. Redundancy payments - Claim for payments from the National Insurance Fund 

Claim for payments from the National Insurance Fund (Form RP1) and see also:

Redundancy and Insolvency: a guide for employees 

Scotland, Cleveland, Cumbria, Durham, Merseyside, Northumberland, Teesside, Tyne and Wear, Yorkshire

Department of Business, Enterprise and Regulatory Reform
Redundancy Payments Office
Ladywell House
Ladywell Road
Edinburgh EH12 7UR
0131 316 5600

Buckinghamshire, Essex, Hertfordshire, Kent, London, Suffolk, Surrey, Sussex

PO. Box 15
Exchange House
60 Exchange Road
Watford WD1 7SP
01923 210 700

Wales and all other counties in England

The Insolvency Service
Redundancy Payments Office
Cobalt Square
8th - 9th Floors
83 - 85 Hagley Road
B16 8QG

Telephone : 0121 456 4411
Fax : 0121 455 7178


A helpline is available to answer any of your queries, no matter where in England, Scotland, or Wales your firm is based. The number to ring is 0845 145 0004

Once your claim has been sent to the appropriate Redundancy Payments Office above you can phone the officer dealing with your case at that office.