The UK Border Agency delivers visa services working in partnership with VFS Global and WorldBridge Service.

 This website tells you if you need a visa and how to apply for one
 The Visa4UK website guides you through the online application process
 The websites of VFS Global and WorldBridge Service give specific information on local visa application centres.

If you are already in the UK and need to change or extend your stay, or if you would like more information about work permits, British citizenship or asylum, please visit the main UK Border Agency website.

Information for visa applicants


Do I need a UK visa?


The official British Government website for visa services

Back to top