Quick Links

Make a complaint

How to make a complaint

You can make a complaint in writing, by fax, by e-mail, by telephone or in person (by appointment please).

If you are writing, faxing or e-mailing your complaint, please provide your telephone number if a response by telephone would be convenient. If you are e-mailing, please state if a reply by e-mail is required and, if not, please provide a full postal address.

If you know the part of the Department which is relevant to your complaint, or the name or title of an appropriate member of staff, please make your complaint direct to them.

If you do not have this information, please get in touch with the Department's Public Enquiry Unit, who will give you the contact details for the most appropriate person. The Unit can be reached at:

Public Enquiry Unit,
PO Box 12,
Tel. 0870 000 2288
Textphone/Minicom 01928 79 4274
Fax. 01928 79 4248
E-Mail (for complaints only)

Related links

Popular Questions