terms and conditions
Terms and Conditions
National Statistics has taken precautions to ensure that information on this WWW site is to the best of our knowledge accurate. However:
- National Statistics accept no responsibility for the accuracy of the information nor its use or the reliance placed on it once posted onto the WWW.
- This site has security measures in place to protect the loss misuse and alteration of material under our control. However, National Statistics accepts no responsibility for alteration, manipulation or interpretation of its data once placed on the WWW.
- National Statistics expressly excludes any warranties in relation to merchantability, fitness for purpose except for personal injury or death.
- National Statistics information on the WWW is subject to change without notice.
- National Statistics makes no representations about the nature or quality of sites linked to/from National Statistics, and accepts no liability thereafter. We can not guarantee that any link will work and have no liability whatsoever over the availability of linked pages.
- National Statistics accepts no liability for information on sites linked to/from these pages.
This page last revised: Wednesday, 4 April 2001