- The JGSGB's Family Finder lists families being researched by members of the society. Against each name in the list, you will find a number - this is the membership number of the person who is interested. Members of the society have a list, giving the names and addresses for each of these people.
- JGSGB Index of Family Trees Submitted by Members www.jgsgb.org.uk/libtree
- JGSGB List of Members Own Genealogy Web Sites www.jgsgb.org.uk/info2
- Family Finder (JewishGen Family Finder) www.jewishgen.org/jgff
A widely used searchable database that connects people who are searching the same ancestral towns and surnames.
- The Family Tree of the Jewish People (FTJP) www.jewishgen.org/gedcom.
A searchable compilation of family trees of Jewish researchers. The Family Tree of the Jewish People (FTJP) is a co-operative project among JewishGen, Inc., the International Association of Jewish Genealogical Societies (IAJGS) and the Nahum Goldmann Museum of the Jewish Diaspora (Beit Hatefutsot).
- The central purpose of the FTJP is to enhance the ability to connect and re-connect families and to increase interest in Jewish genealogy. The three agencies will disseminate the information in differing ways: IAJGS will provide the data on a CD- ROM, Beit Hatefutsot (BHT) at the Museum of the Diaspora in Tel Aviv, www.bh.org.il/genealogy/index and www.bh.org.il/genealogy/database, and JewishGen has a free, searchable database on their Internet web site.
Creators: Dr Saul Issroff