How to fill in form AS1

How to fill in Land Registry's application form AS1: for personal representative(s) to assent the whole of a registered title. For more information, please see our guidance at you have further questions about this form, please contact us.Contact form:

TNA Newsletter Icon

Send me The National Archives’ newsletter

A monthly round-up of news, blogs, offers and events