← Return to partner profile
F3(b). Artificial Trans Fat Removal
1 January, 2013
Submitted: 11 April, 2014
1. Please indicate if partially hydrogenated vegetable oil (p-HVO) used as an ingredient has been removed from all your products/menu items/SKUs?
2. Please indicate if the level of trans fats in oil and fats used in the preparation of food e.g. frying oil, is limited to a maximum of 2%?
3. When will this reformulation be completed?
1. Lexington restaurants only use 100% vegetable oils. So no p-HVO's used.
2. Apart from natural occurring trans fats found in fresh products, no trans fats in oils and fats are used in the preparation of food by Lexington chefs in any of our restaurants. However our informed suppliers are aware of our 2% barrier in frying oil and are obliged to provide all ingredient and nutritional information on request.
3. We are due next to review this formulation again in May 2014.
Comments are closed.
Find out how you can use the Change4Life brand