McLaren Contruction Ltd
H10. Construction and Civil Engineering Industries
25 July, 2014
Submitted: 29 August, 2014
Ensuring the wellbeing of our employees, sub-contractors and all other parties involved with our work, is embedded into the vision of McLaren. We aim to work in partnership with our employees to achieve a healthy working environment for all.
McLaren are currently developing a Wellbeing Strategy, which will be implemented across the organisation both office and site based.
Following a successful 6 month pilot, we will be delivering:
- Annual reporting of the health & wellbeing of employees, through sickness reports.
- Company-wide collaboration to develop and maintain nutritional awareness and healthy wellbeing campaigns, aimed at raising awareness; aligning with Change4Life and improving our work culture.
- Continually reviewing our existing policies and procedures in accordance with health and wellbeing, to ensure that our practice is continually improved for the benefit of all employees. This will be done annually.
- Ensure that all legal obligations regarding wellbeing at work are consistently updated and enforced into the working environment.
- Upon a successful internal office nutritional wellbeing campaign, we will branch out to other offices, along with an introduction drip-feed approach on-site.