← Return to partner profile
H1. Chronic Conditions Guide and Carers
1 January, 2013
Submitted: 27 May, 2014
Please describe how you have supported staff with chronic conditions over the last year. There is a 2000-character limit when completing this section
At Kellogg we have a sickness absence policy designed to be supportive and consistent to our employees whether on long or short term absence.
We have a variety of ways to support our employees -
- Private Medical Insurance ï¿½ either provided dependent on global level of role or purchasable through flexible benefits
- In house occupational health team
- In house physiotherapist
- Employee assistance program
- Programs of rehabilitation for employees providing plans to get back into work, reduced hours where appropriate / and also plans to help the individual to remain in work ongoing long term conditions.
- Workplace adjustments and provision of specialist equipment e.g voice recognition computer software.
In terms of helping employees stay in work we have programs such as our fit for life campaign which provides excellent ways for individuals to have more information on their own health and ways to improve it including - nutrition advice, Body Mass Index, body fat, flexibility test, blood pressure, cholesterol, lung capacity.
In 2013/2014 the focus of our activity was the relaunch of our Work Life Balance programme with a new online portal full of advice and tips to help managers and employees manage their time.
Comments are closed.
Find out how you can use the Change4Life brand