← Return to partner profile
H5. Smoking Cessation/Respiratory Health
23 July, 2014
Submitted: 1 April, 2015
Please describe how you have encourged your staff to stop smoking and reduced other risks in the workplace to respiratory health over the last year. There is a 2000 character limit when completing this section.
- Following holistic assessment signpost to smoking cessation support available
- OH notice boards across trust to promote advice and guidance
- OH part of the Trust Stop Smoking Group where smoking cessation advisor has been identified and will be in attendance in the two main hospital sites once a week and they will be available to offer smoking cessation advice to staff, patients and relatives.
- Ongoing signposting
- Smoking Cessation advice on Staff Wellbeing KC site
- Currently a New Stop Smoking policy is being developed with the Trust going to a NO smoking on all Trusts sites as of january 2016,
- Staff and relatives can Self refer and attend a weekly No smoking clinic in Outpatients in Lister and QE11 every Thursday. Staff are permitted to attend these sessions during their working day.
Comments are closed.
Find out how you can use the Change4Life brand