Lend Lease Europe Ltd
H10. Construction and Civil Engineering Industries
22 October, 2013
Submitted: 11 December, 2013
Lend Lease Europe Limited has established the EMEA Health Strategy. The Health Strategy is a targeted programme aimed at identifying the health baseline of our employees and implementing a series of interventions to assist in improving the long-term health of our workforce.
During September to December 2013, employees took part in physical and online health checks and we will use this anonymised information to:
• Report and communicate the health and wellbeing baseline for our employee base;
• Identify trends and begin to address any early health concerns through targeted interventions; and
• Raise the profile of the importance of health in the workplace.
In addition to the above, we will be working to improve the accuracy of our current absence management reporting as key indicator of the health and wellbeing of our workforce.
A review will be undertaken of our current health provision and current operating procedures to ensure that it meets the requirements of SEQOHS Occupation Health Service Standards.
The broad and outline implementation plan for this activity is:
• Jan’14 – review health baseline
• Jan to March’14 – Identify interventions
• April’14 – Begin Implementation Phase