← Return to partner profile
H4. Healthier Staff Restaurants
23 July, 2014
Submitted: 1 April, 2015
Please decribe how you and your caterers have encouraged healthier restaurants/vending outlet/buffets (as applicable) for your staff over the last year. There is a 2000-character limit when completing this section.
- - We have included health promotion advice on staff eating on our Staff Wellbeing KC site
- Links to Change4Life campaign on our Staff Wellbeing KC Site
- We have ensured the catering manager is a member of the Trusts Wellbeing Steering Group. To take forwards plan to improve access to healthier staff restaurants and vending machines. The catering team from the 20th April 2015 have introduced a new range of services which include a noodle bar, healthy eating options, omlettes prepared to order and a new pricing structure with more use of meal deals.
- The Catering team have signed up to the Food for life scheme
- In addition we are now able to refer staff to weight watchers and slimming world on a 12 week programme free of charge.
Comments are closed.
Find out how you can use the Change4Life brand