Lend Lease Europe Ltd
H4. Healthier Staff Restaurants
22 October, 2013
Submitted: 11 December, 2013
Lend Lease Europe Limited has established the EMEA Health Strategy. The Health Strategy is a targeted programme aimed at identifying the health baseline of our employees and implementing a series of interventions to assist in improving the long-term health of our workforce.
During September to December 2013, employees took part in physical and online health checks and we will use this anonymised information to develop the business case for improved food provision across our offices and project sites.
Early progress has already been made by giving our employees access to fruit and low GI food in some of our operations, key actions for this pledge include:
• Identifying how existing healthier food provisions can be rolled out across all our operations; and
• Working with our supply chain to review our food provisions against the Healthier and Sustainable Catering Toolkit.
The broad outline for implementation of this activity is as follows:
• Jan/Feb ’14 –Review of existing provisions
• Feb’ 14 – Develop Action Plan
• March to April’14 – Begin implementation phase.