← Return to partner profile
H3. Health & Wellbeing Report
2 December, 2013
Submitted: 28 April, 2015
Please describe how you report on the health and wellbeing of your employees, including annual sickness rates
On a quarterly basis our occupational health service provider, HealthWork, provides a statistical report on the programme and findings. These reports are jointly reviewed and appropriate initiatives, strategies and campaigns developed.
To consider the effectiveness of our programmes and campaigns we review a range of data, in order to drive continual improvement, which includes:
• Absence statistics
• Employee retention rates
• Feedback reports including employee surveys
• Health and Wellbeing data from our occupational health service provider
• Health screening data from our occupational health service provider
• Interim Health Surveillance carried out by Responsible Persons
• Health Promotion programme delivery and feedback
• Delivery against our Public Health Responsibility Deal Pledges
• Drug and Alcohol Testing programme
• Review of procedures
• Results of audits
• Communication of information
• Cycle to Work Scheme
In addition we report a range of data which is included in the Royal BAM Group Sustainability Report.
Comments are closed.
Find out how you can use the Change4Life brand