Camden and Islington NHS Foundation Trust
H11. Alcohol in the workplace
2 February, 2015
Submitted: 9 February, 2015
We currently have a policy relating to alcohol at work. As part of the health and wellbeing strategy, alcohol awareness will continue to be promoted through the following:
- Dry January- encouraging staff to participate
- During Men's Health Week in June
- Annual health and wellbeing events in Sept/Oct in collaboration with our in house Drug and Alcohol service teams including leaflets and games to raise awareness on units
- Alcohol Awareness Week in November along with advice on domestic violence with promotion to continue over the christmas period.
- Using posters and also advice through our Occupational Health Services including information on support groups
We aim to record our results of those who participated or contacted the Health and Wellbeing Manager for information.