Whittington Health provides general hospital and community healthcare services to 500,000 people living in Islington, Haringey and other local boroughs, from over 30 sites.
The organisation was established in 2011 following the merger of Whittington Hospital with NHS Islington and NHS Haringey.
Joined the Responsibility Deal: 30 November, -0001
This partner is currently committed to the following pledges (6):
Health at Work
- H11. Alcohol in the workplace (since 18 March, 2015)
- H2. Occupational Health Standards (since 18 March, 2015)
- H5. Smoking Cessation/Respiratory Health (since 18 March, 2015)
- H7. Mental Health and Wellbeing (since 18 March, 2015)
- P3. Active Travel (since 18 March, 2015)
- P4. Physical Activity in the Workplace (since 18 March, 2015)