Social adVentures is an exciting social enterprise jointly owned by service users, it employees and local Salford people.
Social adVentures aims to inspire local people to lead happier and healthier lives; we define happiness as enjoyment of a full and meaningful life and health as a state of complete physical, mental and social well-being.
Social adVentures has 3 centres to support it to meet this vision, The Angel Centre, The Creative Media Centre and Garden Needs. All centres provide a massive range of activities, courses and events all year round.
Joined the Responsibility Deal: 11 February, 2014
This partner is currently committed to the following pledges (5):
Health at Work
- H3. Health & Wellbeing Report (since 11 February, 2014)
- H5. Smoking Cessation/Respiratory Health (since 11 February, 2014)
- H6. Staff Health Checks (since 11 February, 2014)
- H7. Mental Health and Wellbeing (since 11 February, 2014)
- P1. Physical Activity: Community (since 11 February, 2014)