What we do
NHS Digital's multi-skilled teams work together to provide professional IT services to the NHS.
NHS Digital acts as an internal NHS IT provider. We deliver national IT services to the NHS. Our broad range of skills enables us to deliver solutions on time and within budget, every time.
We provide a full life cycle, value for money service and work with our customers to:
- analyse and define their requirements
- develop and test the software
- host, support and maintain their services
We have a significant national infrastructure we can use for the benefit of our NHS customers. Our dedicated contact centre can provide ongoing support for all our services.
Working with NHS Digital
Our customers choose to work with us because we:
- have an excellent track record
- can provide a complete end-to-end IT service
- maintain a high level of business skill and expertise
- provide capable and resilient services
- achieve economies of scale through use of our existing infrastructure
What to know more?
Contact NHS Digital to find out more about how we can help you.
Our products and services are leading to major changes in the way nurses deliver care at the bedside and in the community. Find out more about what we're doing and how it benefits both nurses and patients.