Further help and guidance
This page provides sources of further guidance on managing work related stress, including the business case for better stress management.
Please note it is our policy to obtain permission to link to other websites. We are not responsible for the content or reliability of the linked websites. Listing should not be taken as endorsement of any kind. We cannot guarantee that these links will work all of the time and we have no control over the availability of linked pages.
- HSE guidance on Management Standards approach
- RSSB Workforce health and wellbeing resource
- CIPD 2008 report 'Building the business case for managing stress in the workplace'
- Centre for Mental Health: developing a business case
- Help and support for employers via Mindful Employer Initiative
- Help and support for employers via Time to Change
- CIPD 2013 Absence Management Survey
- CIPD Health and Wellbeing
- International Stress Management Association
- MIND Mental health at work
- International Labour Organisation Stress Prevention at Work Checkpoints. Practical improvements for stress prevention in the workplace
- TUC handbook Mental health and the workplace