Broadband Connection Vouchers are available to Small or Medium Enterprises (SMEs) if:
- Your business is within an eligible area one of the 22 cities taking part in the scheme. Check your postcode to find out if you’re eligible
- You are a SME, registered charity, social enterprise or sole trader
- Installation of your new broadband connection will cost over £100
- The connection is for your business premises. You can apply for a connection at home if this is your main work base, but this does not apply if you work from home occasionally
- You are willing to sign up to a minimum 6 month contract with your broadband supplier
- The broadband service you select delivers a speed or performance improvement on your current connection. There are some detailed requirements on speed that you should check before applying
- You have not received more than around £120,000 in grants in the last 3 years
You can also take a look at our eligibility checker.
Some cities operate additional eligibility rules depending on your business sector. Please check your city’s webpage for more information.