You are here
Reviews and studies
Under the Health and Social Care Act (2008), we are responsible for a programme of special reviews and studies, which are projects that look at themes in health and social care.
These projects focus on services, pathways of care or groups of people and can result in:
- a review – local assessments (using scores or judgements).
- a study – national-level findings based on our research.
- Defence Medical Services
- Meeting the health care needs of people in care homes
- Services for people who have had a stroke and their carers
- Social services' response to people's first contact with them
- Support for families with disabled children
- Mental health crisis care
The impact of the economic downturn on the quality of health and social care has been cancelled.
Reviews and studies archive
Information and reports from the reviews and studies we conducted before or during 2009 can be found on The National Archives website.
- Last updated:
- 15 September 2014