Patrons enjoy exhibition tours at Tate and other galleries, visits to private collections and artist studios, invitations to opening receptions, and art trips in Europe and beyond. Support Tate and enjoy these benefits and more by joining as a Patron today
My Patron membership continues to be an enriching experience - both culturally and socially - and I intend to take part for years to come
– Ryan Allen, current Patron
Become a Patron
There are a number of ways to make your contribution to Tate. If you have any questions or need advice on what level of Patron membership might suit you, please do get in touch by phone, email or in person at a Tate gallery.
Call 0207 887 8740 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- To pay annually by credit or debit card, please join online
- To make a BACS transfer, call or email us for account details
- Print and post our Tate Patrons joining form [PDF, 429KB] to pay by monthly or annual direct debit instalments or cheque
- Get in touch with us for information on how to pay by the Charities Aid Foundation (CAF) or if you are a US or Canadian tax payer*
Gift Patron membership
Patron membership makes a very special gift. We can send a Patron welcome pack to you to give to your friend or family member, or send a welcome pack to them directly on your behalf. Please contact us for further information.
*US tax payers can make their donations tax deductible by paying via the Tate Americas Foundation and Canadian tax payers can receive tax credit by paying via the Council for Canadian American Relations. Please call or email us for further information and account details.
Call +44 (0)20 7887 8740
Mail Patrons Office, Tate, Millbank, London SW1P 4RG