Library Impact Data Project Phase2
The project will build upon the work carried out in phase 1. This work will cover 6 aims, which will further exploit the data, investigate possible causal aspects and disseminate findings from both phases as follows:
- Addition of other relevant data such as UCAS points, demographics, retention data etc.
- To study the impact of in house projects
- To use the enriched data to provide better management information Investigate three case studies of courses exhibiting non/low usage of library resources
- To conduct a feasibility study on the viability of a JISC shared service that involves collection and analysis of library impact data for all UK HE libraries, including a workshop with SCONUL and RLUK to discuss opportunities with usage data and possibilities for shared services
- To build on the phase 1 toolkit by offering a number of training courses and podcasts aimed at other librarians in UK HE
Information Resources Manager at the University of Huddersfield