Details of Inquiry expenditure will be published on a quarterly basis. These will be shown in a cumulative format, so the latest table below shows the full costs from the establishment of the Inquiry, in mid-July 2011, to the end of October 2012. The final cost of the Inquiry will be posted in January 2013 once all outstanding invoices have been received and settled.
- Leveson Inquiry Costs – July to October 2011 (Word, 164KB)
- Leveson Inquiry Costs – July 2011 to January 2012 (Word, 167KB)
- Leveson Inquiry Costs – July 2011 to March 2012 (Word, 168KB)
- Leveson Inquiry Costs – July 2011 to June 2012 (Word, 169KB)
- Leveson Inquiry Costs – July 2011 to October 2012 (Word, 170KB)
- Leveson Inquiry: Final Costs (Word, 171KB)
In accordance with Cabinet Office guidelines, the Inquiry also publishes the business expenses of, and hospitality received by, its most senior official.