CHAPTER 1 – Health Education England
- 55 Planning education and training for care workers etc.
- 56 Ensuring sufficient skilled care workers for the health service
- 57 Quality improvement in education and training, etc.
- 58 Priorities and outcomes
- 59 Sections 56 and 58: matters to which HEE must have regard
- 60 Advice
- 61 Local Education and Training Boards
- 62 The governing body of an LETB: establishment etc.
- 63 Governing bodies of LETBs: functions, etc.
- 64 Education and training plans
- 65 Commissioning education and training
CHAPTER 2 – The Health Research Authority
Research ethics committees
- 69 The HRA’s policy on research ethics committees
- 70 Approval of research
- 71 Recognition by the HRA
- 72 Establishment by the HRA
- 73 Membership of the United Kingdom Ethics Committee Authority