- improved reliability of service
- better communication with customers and staff
- reduced costs through more efficient working
- improved data storage and accessibility
- higher speed upload and download for large files
Across the world, businesses are signing up for faster, more reliable connections and providers are launching new services that can only be accessed with a fast line. Take a look at the case studies of businesses making the most of their connections using the links on the right.
Confused by the jargon? Want to know more before you decide? Check our jargon buster for more information on high speed broadband and what it all means