Purchase a Radon Risk Report for £3.60 including VAT

Welcome to UKradon

Public Health England is an independent body that protects the health and well-being of the population. The Centre for Radiation, Chemical and Environmental Hazards carries out Public Health England's work on ionising and non-ionising radiations. We make measurements, conduct surveys and define the areas at risk from radon. We provide impartial advice and authorative information to the public, professionals, local authorities and the government.

We offer radon services for householders and employers. You can order:

Risk reports and measurements provide important information for employers about their legal responsibilities for the Health and Safety of their own and visiting employees.

If your property is both residential and a workplace, e.g. nursing home or public house, use the links for workplaces.

Please note that some of the downloadable literature on this website was produced by the Health Protection Agency whose functions transferred to Public Health England on 1st April 2013.