The Future Forum wants to listen to as many people as possible and take comments on four areas of policy development:
- how can information be made to improve health, care and wellbeing
- how to develop the healthcare workforce to deliver world-class healthcare
- how to ensure the modernisation programme leads to better integration of services around people’s needs
- how to ensure the public’s health remains at the heart of the NHS
How to take part
- get involved in public conversations on this site
- submit private comments using this feedback form
- email firstname.lastname@example.org
You can also write to:
NHS Future Forum
Room 602A, Skipton House
80 London Road
London, SE1 6LH
Hold your own listening event
Why not hold a listening event in your own organisation or team? A slide pack has been designed to help you run a productive event.
The slide pack sets out the key questions for each of the four workstreams and the feedback form will allow you to submit your work directly to the Future Forum team.
The Future Forum will base its advice to the Department of Health on what it hears during engagement and listening events. It has set up a system for collecting and analysing feedback that will ensure every viewpoint is captured.
To ensure that your views help shape the Future Forum’s advice to the Government, please send your views on education and training, information and the NHS’s role in the public’s health by 31 October 2011. Please make sure that we receive your responses on integrated services by 18 November 2011.
Note: this page was updated on 18 October 2011 to reflect the extended deadline for comments of 31 October.