In her first video blog, Imelda Redmond, Chief Executive for Carers’ UK, talks about the discussion area she is leading as part of the engagement.
In the video Imelda talks about the following key themes that have emerged so far:
- That people need access to good advice and information if they are to get the best possible quality or services through care
- How services are commissioned
- How quality can be improved by supporting family carers and the workforce.
Imelda would like to here from you about:
- What you think would make a difference to quality of care
- How commissioning could help people receive better quality of care