The third of the four workshops took place on Friday 25 November and brought together the seven discussion leaders and their reference group members.
The session was a valuable opportunity for attendees to share views and the insight collected to date.
- Sian brings her knowledge of the complications of making personalisation work in practice
- Sian understands the barriers that prevent personalisation
- During the workshop they agreed the top 5 priorities for action in the personalisation workstream and how these fit into the Governments wider priorities for social care.
- Believes that service users want to be cared for at home and in a personalised way
- A wide range of groups have been able to have their say on the future of care and support including service user groups, staff, informal carers, and people working directly with people with disabilities
- It’s clear that people think personalisation is a good idea. The challenge is how do we deliver?
Tell us what you think using the comments field below.