- Professor David Nutt on Welcome to the Drug Strategy blog!
- Paul Taylor on Welcome to the Drug Strategy blog!
- Hester Brown on Welcome to the Drug Strategy blog!
- Sheryl Dago, service manager for Addaction Derby on A further update from David Oliver
- John Taylor on Guest Post from Nigel Kirby - Head of Drugs Intelligence (SOCA)
@ukhomeoffice on Twitter
Closing comments from David Oliver
Posted on March 21, 2011 16:28
As the two week blog pilot draws to a close, I’d like to thank everyone who either visited the site or shared thoughts by submitting comments. I think the blog has raised some interesting discussion points.
I hope you have found following the blog over the last two weeks, reading what others see as the potential successes and challenges in implementing the new Drug Strategy, as useful and enjoyable as I have.
When the Minister opened the blog he highlighted that we were really keen to hear what the new Drug Strategy means for our key delivery partners.
We’ll now evaluate the pilot to see if we’ve been successful in achieving that aim and we will post our findings on this site later in the Spring.
We won’t post any more of your comments after today.
However, you will be able to submit comments to feed into the evaluation via this blog until the end of March. We are particularly interested in your views on how we might do things differently if we do decide to run the blog again in future.