The Children and Young People’s Health Outcomes Forum is gathering views from children, young people, parents, carers, doctors, nurses and other professionals involved in providing care to children on the health outcomes that matter most for children and young people and how the different parts of the health system will work together to deliver these.
It wants to hear views on four particular areas:
- acutely ill children
- mental health
- children with disabilities and long-term conditions
- public health
How to take part
- get involved in conversations on this site using the links above
- send comments on our online form
- send comments by downloading and returning this feedback form
- email firstname.lastname@example.org
Please send your views and comments by 31 May 2012.
The Forum will report to the Government with independent advice that will inform the Children and Young People’s Health Outcomes Strategy. The Strategy will ensure that the outcomes measured are the ones that matter most to children, young people, their families and the professionals responsible for their care.