The Department of Health has set out the health intelligence requirements for local authorities and the actions local areas may wish to take to support their new public health duties from an information and intelligence perspective.
This information is available as a series of separate factsheets and as a single combined document.
- Local public health intelligence – all factsheets
- Summary of local public health intelligence
- Local government’s new public health functions
- National organisations providing health intelligence resources
- Access to the data and information required to support the new roles of local authorities
- Information governance in relation to local authorities and their new roles in health
- Summary of actions