This is the official accessibility statement for NHS Connecting for Health.
If you have any questions or comments, feel free to email us at email@example.com
- All pages have up, and home links to aid navigation in text-only browsers.
- All pages include a search box.
- Many links have title attributes which describe the link in greater detail, unless the text of the link already fully describes the target (such as the headline of an article).
- Links are written to make sense out of context.
- All content images used in this site include descriptive
ALTattributes. Purely decorative graphics include null
- Complex images include LONGDESC attributes or inline descriptions to explain the significance of each image to non-visual readers.
- This site uses cascading style sheets for visual layout.
- This site uses only relative font sizes, compatible with the user-specified "text size" option in visual browsers.
- If your browser or browsing device does not support stylesheets at all, the content of each page is still readable.
How to view file formats
Adobe Reader will open PDF files. You can download the latest version here. Please note that our PDF content does not require you to download any other software from Adobe.
Viewers with visual difficulties may find it useful to convert PDFs to an alternative format.
Our videos are available as online streams and to download. To view an online stream, you will need a recent version of Adobe Flash player.
To view a downloaded video file, you will need to:
- download Apple QuickTime Player, please note that our video content does not require you to download iTunes or sign up to Apple newsletters
- or, download VLC player.
Some documents on the website are in Microsoft Office formats, such as Word documents, Excel spreadsheets or PowerPoint files.
Microsoft provide a range of free viewers, for these types of files.
If you do not have a copy of either of these programs, you may wish to try NeoOffice.
Some files are zipped. Recent versions of Microsoft Windows and Mac OS X will open zipped files without the need to install any additional software.
If you still need a program to open zip files, you may wish to try 7-Zip.