Are you looking for resources to help your local engagement on NHS computer systems and services?
A range of case studies, leaflets, publications and guides are available to help you implement NHS computer systems and services in your local area. You can download communications and promotional resources on the following areas:
- Calculating Quality Reporting Service (CQRS)
- Choose and Book
- Clinical Dashboards
- Clinical Record Standards
- Data Standards: SNOMED CT
- Deployment support
- Electronic Prescription Service
- GP Support – GP2GP, GPSOC
- Embedding informatics into clinical education
- Information Governance
- N3 - The National Network
- NHS Business Partners
- NHS Care Record Guarantees
- NHS Number
- NHS Pathways Capacity Management System
- Picture Archiving and Communications System
- Offender Health IT
- Professionalising Health Informatics
- Registration Authorities and Smartcards
- Summary Care Records
- Systems and Service Delivery
Order printed copies of publications
There is a limited range of publications and resource materials available to order printed copies of, via the Department of Health's Publications Orderline. You will need to register first for the Orderline before you can proceed with your order.
To locate a product, then either search by the product's four digit reference number or browse all of our products within the NHS Connecting for Health section.
Summary Care Record Public Information Programme (SCR PIP) materials are located separately on the ordering system within the "Summary Care Records" section.
If you need help using the ordering system or locating a product telephone 0300 123 1002.