The Overall Patient Experience Score is a National Statistic, published according to the Code of Practice for Official Statistics. The following links provide further information about how we have addressed some of the requirements of the Code.
- Statement about how we engage with users of these statistics (PDF, 49K)
- What you told us – A summary of feedback from users of these statistics (updated 24 April 2012) (PDF, 67K)
- Paper explaining methods, reasoning and scope of these statistics (December 2012) (PDF, 1248K)
- Our statement on use of resources and value for money (PDF, 37K)
- Data Revisions Policy – overall patient experience scores (PDF, 22K)
- Quality statement – overall patience experience scores (updated to reflect UKSA comments, 15 August 2011) (PDF, 112K)