- Jane Cummings’ voicepiece
- NHS leaders encouraged to hold staff listening events following Mid Staffs report
- What will the Francis Report mean for the NHS and social care?
- Dilnot: funding reforms announced for care and support
- Innovation for the NHS nation: NHS Change Day
- Dementia Zone – a first for Healthcare Innovation Expo
- Building a culture of compassionate care: the friends and family test
- The Triangle of Care
- Malnutrition Task Force
- Working with nursing partners
- Change4life alcohol campaign warns of ‘sneaky drinks’
- New vision for children and young people
- Modernising learning disabilities nursing – progress continues
- Dates for your diary: International Nurses Day 12 May 2013
- Safe prescribing and alleged assisted suicide – new guidance
- News in brief
- News round up
- Take our survey
A PDF version of this month’s bulletin can be downloaded here.
Gateway reference number: 18809
Notice for CNO Bulletin subscribers
As you may know, Jane Cummings’ role as Chief Nursing Officer transfers to the NHS Commissioning Board in April 2013. Jane would still like to communicate with you in her new role and we are therefore asking if you are happy for your email address to be shared with the NHS Commissioning Board Authority. If you do not want your email address shared, please email CNOfirstname.lastname@example.org.
Disclaimer: Unless otherwise stated, guidance referred to in the bulletin has not been commissioned or endorsed by the Department of Health – it is evidence that organisations and professionals may find helpful in improving practice. The National Institute for Health and Clinical Excellence is the Department’s provider of accredited evidence and guidance. This information can be found on the Institute’s website at www.nice.org.uk