The National Clinical Commissioning Community has established a new ‘Community of Practice’ for those who are passionate about local improvement to rehabilitation services Members of the community will be able to meet others across the professions, in both health and social care and across providing and commissioning. There will also be of opportunity to raise the profile of their work locally and nationally.
The community is being launched at an event on 6 February, 2013 at the Queens Hotel, Leeds, between 10am to 4.30pm. Attending the event is not a requirement to participate in the online forum which is available at http://www.networks.nhs.uk/discussion/a-lifeboat-for-nhs-managers/209154106
At the event you will:
- meet others with a shared interest in improving rehabilitation services who wish to access support, share clinical intelligence and spread best practice
- reflect upon your local rehabilitation services in the context of the descriptors of ‘good rehabilitation’
- share ideas and identify a local issue for improvement in rehabilitation services. All degrees and stages of service improvement are welcome. Your local service improvement may be small, still in the planning stages or you may have undertaken significant service redesign and be ready to share its outcomes
- identify local stakeholders you wish to engage in the community of practice
- identify some influential and compelling messages to use when communicating about your issue
- hear how to access and become active in the online discussion forum for this community
- commit to some initial, achievable actions and to sharing learning about successes and challenges with other participants in this community
- hear how to use this community to support you and raise the profile of your work locally and nationally.
To reserve a place at this free event email Katherine Andrews – Katherine.Andrews@nhs-commissioning.net .