- Apps: Don't visit your GP, use your mobile phone for a check-up instead... | Mail Online
- BBC News - GPs 'to prescribe health apps'
- Full of health and appyness
- Doctors told to prescribe smartphone apps to patients - Telegraph
- DH highlights health apps
- GPs are to "prescribe" smartphone apps to patients to help them manage their own health.
- NHS invites software developers to create healthcare apps - 8/22/2011 - Computer Weekly
- NHS to crowdsource the next wave of healthcare apps (Wired UK)
In this video from the Maps and Apps showcase event, Andrew Lansley talks about some of the apps he saw, and the opportunities for new maps and apps for health and care. Summary Andrew Lansley talks about: the background to … – Video: Andrew Lansley speaks at the Maps and Apps showcase event
Published: 2 March, 2012
When we launched our Maps and Apps crowd-sourcing exercise, I’m not sure we fully appreciated quite what we were starting. We had a neat internally-rhyming name for it, some excellent people involved, and we knew that we could find examples of apps … – Maps and apps for health and care – what next?
Published: 1 March, 2012
Outline: A web-based tool which allows users to monitor and track their mood, and also share the score with trusted friends. An ‘online card game’ is the principal way in which users interact. Status: Currently available online. Feedback score: 556 … – Maps and Apps Showcase: Moodscope
Published: 10 October, 2011