- Apps: Don't visit your GP, use your mobile phone for a check-up instead... | Mail Online
- BBC News - GPs 'to prescribe health apps'
- Full of health and appyness
- Doctors told to prescribe smartphone apps to patients - Telegraph
- DH highlights health apps
- GPs are to "prescribe" smartphone apps to patients to help them manage their own health.
- NHS invites software developers to create healthcare apps - 8/22/2011 - Computer Weekly
- NHS to crowdsource the next wave of healthcare apps (Wired UK)
I received an email from Ben Bray. Ben is a clinical advisor to NHS Kidney Care. Ben shared with me the story in his guest blog posting below. The Royal College of Physicians, London (25,000 doctors), Royal College of Physicians, … – An app for acute kidney injury
Published: 2 September, 2011