- Apps: Don't visit your GP, use your mobile phone for a check-up instead... | Mail Online
- BBC News - GPs 'to prescribe health apps'
- Full of health and appyness
- Doctors told to prescribe smartphone apps to patients - Telegraph
- DH highlights health apps
- GPs are to "prescribe" smartphone apps to patients to help them manage their own health.
- NHS invites software developers to create healthcare apps - 8/22/2011 - Computer Weekly
- NHS to crowdsource the next wave of healthcare apps (Wired UK)
Jenny Ritchie-Campbell, Director Cancer Services Innovation, Macmillan Cancer Support is one of the Maps and Apps judges who have selected some of their favourite existing apps, mobile sites and new ideas from the most popular entries. Among Jenny’s favourites are those … – Macmillan judge Jenny Ritchie-Campbell talks about Rally Round
Published: 23 January, 2012
Outline: An app allowing you to monitor your daily levels and effectively manage your diabetes. Status: Currently available. Feedback score: 4 Rank: #280 Website: Search for ‘Diabetes UK’ on iTunes
Published: 9 November, 2011